This company opened it’s doors in January 21, 2009, in this very spot on North State Street. The building was the foresight of vision that Dr. Arrington had in 2008.
Our primary goal is to efficiently and effortlessly fabricate a custom aesthetic smile to patients with as little discomfort as possible. We strive to keep up with the latest technological prothesises and offer multiple locations (500 East Woodrow Wilson Suite C) in order to deliver quality dental care in mere minutes. We strive to obtain 100% satisfaction from each and every patient or correct the smile until the patient gets the desired result for no extra charge. Our doctor attends the latest continuing education classes to stay abreast of the changing technologies so that patients are delivered the last advancements in dentistry. The skilled hands of our general, cosmetic & implant dentist strives daily to generate a permanent result beyond the patients wildest dreams at a price that is reasonable and fair to all.
Our mission is to effectively render cosmetic and/ or implant care to those who want to smile, chew, feel and look younger in a single visit. Whether the aforementioned be with removal or with permanent cosmetic teeth, we will work diligently to satisfy the patient who cares about their oral health and who is brave enough to do something about it. We promise to warranty all of our work as an added confidence in our skill. We will use the latest technological advancements to deliver quality cosmetic/ implant dentistry in a single visit.
Dentist Biography (Elijah Arrington III D.M.D.)
- Hometown: Greenville MS
- Seven years of serving in Armed Forces
- Married with kids (Emmanuel James, Kristen Faith, Anna Grace, and Jacob Ryan)
- Christian Faith
- Hobbies – general construction and remodeling antique cars
- Former E.M.T (emergency medical technician)
- Graduate of Delta State University – Bachelors of Science
- Graduate of University Mississippi Dental School – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Externship at Indiana Purdue University in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Active member of American Dental Association
- Member of University of MS Medical Center Standing Advisory Council (Division of Multicultural Affairs)
- Member of the MS Dental Society
- Member of the MS Dental Association
- Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership
- MDI Dental Implant Certified
- Advanced Dental Implant Certified
- Conscious Sedation License (#1057)
- Member of the Academy of General Denistry
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry