This company opened it’s doors in January 21, 2009, in this very spot on North State Street. The building was the foresight of vision that Dr. Arrington had in 2008.
Our goal is to efficiently and effortlessly fabricate a custom aesthetic smile to patients with as little discomfort as possible. We strive to keep up with the latest technological prosthetics in mere minutes. Our goal is 100% satisfaction. Our implant dentist attends the latest continuing education classes to stay abreast of the changing technologies so that patients are delivered the best advancements in dentistry. The skilled hands of our general, cosmetic & implant dentist strives daily to generate a permanent result beyond the patients wildest dreams at a fair price. We deliver oral care to the underserved and financially secure patient with skill and passionate. Our dentist reminds us every day, that implant care is his life’s passion.
Our mission, through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, is to educate, restore aesthetics, and render functional implant surgical care in an outpatient setting, allowing the patient to recover so quickly that they are up and moving about immediately after treatment. Because we administer a strong local anesthetic and are gentle to the touch, most of our patients drive to and from surgery.
Dentist Biography (Elijah Arrington III D.M.D.)
- Hometown: Greenville MS
- Seven years of serving in Armed Forces
- Four kids (Emmanuel James, Kristen Faith, Anna Grace, and Jacob Ryan)
- Christian Faith
- Hobbies – general construction and remodeling antique cars
- Former E.M.T (emergency medical technician)
- Graduate of Delta State University – Bachelors of Science
- Graduate of University Mississippi Dental School – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Externship at Indiana Purdue University in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Active member of American Dental Association
- Member of University of MS Medical Center Standing Advisory Council (Division of Multicultural Affairs)
- Member of the MS Dental Society
- Member of the MS Dental Association
- Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership
- MDI Dental Implant Certified
- Advanced Dental Implant Certified
- Conscious Sedation License (#1057)
- Member of the Academy of General Denistry
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry